Our nation’s firefighters are facing an unprecedented wildfire situation as catastrophic events like floods, droughts, heat waves, and powerful storms become more frequent and increasingly dangerous. Still, our firefighters continue to respond, supporting all hazards situations.
Shouldn’t we ensure they have the tools they need to communicate in an emergency? Early situational awareness and comprehensive, interoperable communications across all levels of government and emergency response are critical for agencies across Canada. Mutualink’s LNK360™ platform, recently released in the United States and Canada, delivers on the vision of voice, radio, IoT, and data communications interoperability across jurisdictions and includes cross-border coordination amongst emergency responders.
Now available in incident response every day and every emergency:
- Secure end-to-end integrated communications that include disparate Land mobile radios (LMR), LTE devices, voice, pictures, video and IoT from multiple sources.
- Real-time mapping and location services.
- Invitation-based incident management with mutual-aid talkgroups that feature push-to-talk (PTT) capabilities across any device.
- Multi-agency, cross-border, and interagency communications.
- Sensor and IoT integration to automate response and provide real-time situational awareness.
Mutualink, public safety’s trusted technology leader, supports several Canadian Police and Fire services to enhance readiness posture, unify communications, and overcome their most advanced interoperability challenges.
Reposted with permission from Fire Fighting in Canada magazine – https://mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?m=1044&i=718117&p=34&ver=html5