Updated August 21, 2017
Mutualink loves going to trade shows to spread the word about interoperability, public safety communications and bridging ecosystems. Being prepared makes it easier to get that message across; we felt prepared for APCO and couldn’t be more pleased with the reaction we got from partners, customers and the media. Many thanks to Donny Jackson of Urgent Communicaitons who took the time to speak with (and make a video of) our CTO Joe Boucher. In addition, industry analyst Ken Rehbehn highlighted Mutualink’s “striking demonstration” of LTE PTT applications interoperating with each other, as well as LMR. Speaking of which, many thanks to our partners Nemergent (MCPTT), Sonim (ultra-rugged smartphones) and PMC Associates (P25 radios).
APCO 2017 is in full swing and we are beyond excited to reconnect with industry analysts, public safety leaders and 9-1-1 communications professionals. For those of you who aren’t able to be there, please get in touch with us for a personal briefing. For those of you in Denver, here are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t leave the Mile-High City without paying a visit to booth 946:
- Learn about how to achieve full multimedia interoperability on any network and across networks, including FirstNet. With states opting in almost daily, and other states exploring opt-out options, one thing is clear: agencies will need to be able to interoperate both with other agencies on FirstNet, as well as with those across a border in an opt-out state, and with agencies and private entities for whom FirstNet is not an option.
- Mutualink’s Edge IWS: Booth personnel will be demoing some new features and benefits of our Edge IWS (previously Edge@Command). Learn how to add partners into an incident using enhanced map features, making it easy to locate first responders nearby. Mutualink’s Network Map tab also now includes layers that can be activated for satellite view, weather and traffic.
- Get on top of true push-to-talk interoperability. We’ll be demonstrating a variety of push-to-talk apps interoperating with each other and several LMR systems in our PTT Interop Center, featuring Sonim Ultra-Rugged phones. Mutualink bridges communications platforms of all kinds, including voice, video and data.
- Customer success stories and upcoming projects: We’ll be talking about a number of deployments and exercises that you might not hear about elsewhere. Executives and knowledgeable Business Development Directors will share what’s going on in Mutualink’s world of multimedia interoperability.
- Operationalization: Our team is on a mission to build the level of experience of practitioners in the field. We know that success drives knowledge and vice-versa, creating a spiral of first responder communications effectiveness. We look forward to working with current customers to discuss how you can feel more confident managing incidents with the training tools we provide. And we look forward to meeting prospective new customers interested in excellence.
Please stop by booth 946 at any time today or tomorrow.