Mutualink is the only communications solution provider delivering on-demand unified voice, video, and data collaboration, automating emergency communications and accelerating response. Mutualink believes an unpredictable world does not have to be unprepared. Our company is committed to elevating our ability to connect and care for our communities. This commitment has created a communications platform designed to remove what limits us from acting in an inclusive, informed and coordinated way, no matter the situation. Our Mission is to “Save minutes when seconds count”.
Reporting to the Director of Public Safety Operations & Policy, the Customer Success Specialist/Trainer is responsible for implementing and continuously improving education and training initiatives along with participation in drills, exercises, and tests, to continuously enhance the customer experience. These tasks are applicable to both new and existing customers to improve their knowledge, comfort, and confidence in utilizing the Mutualink product solutions and features, as well as to foster lasting relationships with customers to advance True Interoperability®. This is a highly visible customer-facing position.
Job Location: Remote from within Arizona/New Mexico.
Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (Health, Vision, Dental and Group Life Insurance, 401K Plan & Match, PTO, and Holiday Pay), a great team to work with and a mission that you can be part of that will absolutely make a difference. The annual salary range for this position is $50,000-$85,000 based on an individual’s overall qualifications, experience, skill level, geography, expertise, and education/training at time of hire. Promotional and advancement opportunities are available to reach top pay. This pay range can be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Company and does not include variable, performance-based compensation which can be applicable. If applicable, commission earnings are variable depending on sales performance against revenue quota.
- Foster customer relationships, in collaboration with the Client Solutions Executives, and other personnel throughout the organization as well as partner organizations
- Proactively communicate with customers through outreach initiatives to identify current gaps and provide tips and use cases for system utilization.
- In addition to Client Solution Executives, keep customer contact information current.
- Willingness and ability to work closely with sales, support and engineering personnel.
- Make our customer’s experience with our solutions engaging, fulfilling & seamless.
- Ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
- Develop training solutions to address the customer’s, partner’s and employee’s operational needs regarding solution administration, end user training, functional training events and / or technical assistance in conjunction with Technical Sales Consultants
- Actively participate in project implementation / installation to ensure that operational training sessions occur in sync with initial system implementation and rollout activities.
- Strategize training & education delivery methods (online/on-ground) for cost effectiveness/scalability.
- Create materials for multiple levels of personnel in different sectors with different responsibilities.
- Develop and make available exercise tools / resources that can be used to simulate real-world potential incidents during exercises.
- Evaluate the customers’ needs and tailor operations accordingly.
- Take an active part in project implementation to ensure that operational activities occur in sync with initial system implementation and rollout activities.
- Regularly schedule customer engagements, in collaboration with Client Solution Executives, to address needs & challenges, platform enhancements, use cases, etc.
- Build confidence and competence in utilizing our solution and varied products.
- Provide customers with remote and/or on-site operational training support, as necessary.
- Develop on-going independent and community-wide operational and exercise programs to keep users comfortable and confident with the solutions and its overall functionality / capabilities.
- Develop and make available user proficiency testing tools to allow organizations to perform readiness assessments of their operational personnel.
- Implement training activities with scalability and worldwide applicability for private sector, government, and military sectors in mind, including multiple language support when required.
- Represent the voice of the customer in solving problems with internal colleagues.
- Work collaboratively for buy-in and provide feedback to other parts of the organization.
- Identify potential customers or upsell opportunities to grow Mutualink in the community and communicate leads to the Mutualink Client Solutions Executive
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% within the state of AZ, along with travel potential outside of AZ.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in law enforcement, criminal justice, emergency management, communications, business, education, or equivalent
- 5-10 years of law enforcement, first responder, or military experience, required.
- Strong work ethic
- Experience/familiarity with the National Incident Management System (NIMS)/Incident Command System (ICS), required.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to emergency response.
- Understanding of adult learning principles.
- Ability to understand & convey technical resources & documentation.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication, strategic planning & project management.
- Friendly, responsive, and helpful customer service skills.
- Analytical, process-oriented professional with computer proficiency skills.
- Use of data collection and analysis to improve customer experience.
- Active team player, self-starter, multi-tasker, and problem solver, with the ability to work collaboratively with others & quickly adjust priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Law enforcement or military command, supervisory, or training experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce & project management tools.
- Experience in training & event planning.
- Passport (for travel, as may be necessary)
The goal of our Customer Success / Education & Training Team is to aid customers in understanding the technological and operational capabilities of the Mutualink multi-media information sharing platform and assist them in integrating the solution into the fabric of their daily and emergency operational activities. Our education and training curriculum is focused on building confidence and competence in the system functionality to easily facilitate communications and effective information sharing amongst otherwise disparate systems, to make critical information actionable across a varied community ecosystem.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mutualink may require you to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment prior to your start date, subject to applicable federal, state and local law. Reasonable accommodations for valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered and must be submitted prior to your start date. Furthermore, Mutualink may request that you provide proof of your vaccination status (such as providing a copy of your vaccination card) if you are fully vaccinated, subject to applicable federal, state and local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Mutualink, Inc. (“Mutualink or Employer”) is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Mutualink is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without consideration of race, color, religious creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, intellectual disability, genetic information, disability, or other legally protected status, unless there is a bona fide occupational qualification under applicable Connecticut statute excluding persons in one of the foregoing protected groups. Additionally, Mutualink will take affirmative action to ensure workplace equality, avoid all forms of discrimination, and develop a workforce that is representative of all segments of the population.