Qualified candidates must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
Mutualink is a leader in building safer and smarter communities through cutting edge technology solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our customers to enable their communities to be safer and more prosperous by connecting those who serve with on-demand, real-time, intelligent situational awareness and collaboration solutions.
The Client Solutions Executive will be responsible for generating sales within their assigned territory by consulting, influencing, presenting and selling the Mutualink suite of products as well as advocating for your accounts throughout the implementation of the project. This role is designed to work as a team with the project manager, operations team and sales team. The ideal candidate must have trusted advisor skills and experience to confidently engage state officials, mayors and other elected officials, public safety chiefs, school district leadership and key community leaders, including executives within the commercial and healthcare verticals. The candidate must understand and be able to confidently use technology and have a proven record of sales growth, productivity and customer leadership. This position is ideal for the individual who cares about the “mission” and would like to make a positive change in their career while making a lasting contribution to improving America’s public safety and emergency preparedness in a way that can save lives.
At Mutualink we have 5 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave to be GREAT: Growth, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, and Teamwork. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation, and invest in our people. We also provide a remote work environment including, flexible time-off, support for volunteer work, performance recognition, excellent employee benefits, and more. If this sounds like a company you would like to work for, apply today!
Job Location: We are seeking someone that resides in Florida, who will work from home when not traveling (50% of the time) to customer/potential customer sites within Florida.
- Develop and support key relationships with customers and partners, and close sales opportunities within the assigned territory by working with state and local government leaders, public safety agencies, hospitals, schools, and private sector companies with confidence
- Business Development Artistry – Responsible for articulating the business plan and business opportunity with continuous learning and improvement in industries such as government, education, healthcare, transportation/ports, oil/gas/energy, and Smart Cities
- Responsible for account management, account support, opportunity development, as well as long term account oversight through implementation
- Present and demonstrate Mutualink’s easy-to-use products with confidence
- Interact with all Mutualink stakeholders to support account and sales accuracy, revenue protection and growth, and customer satisfaction
- Through a Trusted Advisor/Consultative Selling methodology, identify customer needs related to the Mutualink portfolio of product capabilities, problem solve, inspire the customer to act, and be a strategic competitor
- Influence and respond to RFI’s, RFP and appropriate customer/partner requests
- Represent Mutualink at tradeshows and industry conferences
- Participate in appropriate associations, speak to local community groups, and attend various public safety meetings to present and share our exciting vision
- Ability to travel within territory on a regular basis for customer meetings and events. Occasional travel outside of territory may also be required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Direct sales experience with a track record of meeting/exceeding revenue quota and territory growth
- Sales experience in the public safety sector a plus, but not required
- Government or large enterprise technology sales experience a plus
- Technology awareness in public safety, Smart City, SaaS (Software as a Service) and IoT (Internet of Things) Solutions a plus
- Former military, law enforcement, public safety professionals, ASIS membership a plus
- You should be a self starter, require little direct supervision, thrive in a team environment, and be an outside-of-the-box thinker
- Exceptional verbal and written communications, and presentation skills required
- Exceptional problem solving skills and abilities
- You are someone who values the importance of teamwork (team above self) and is willing to jump in to assist with tasks that serve the same goal of serving our customers
- Strong presentation skills with large groups preferred
- Exceptional organization skills
- Computer proficiency required, including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Google Suite and a working knowledge of internet-based technology concepts preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (Health, Vision, Dental and Group Life Insurance, 401K Plan & Match, PTO, and Holiday Pay), a great team to work with and a mission that you can be part of that will absolutely make a difference. This position offers a fixed annual base salary, plus a commission plan. The annual salary range for this position is $85,000-$130,000 based on an individual’s overall qualifications, experience, skill level, geography, expertise, and education/training at time of hire. Promotional and advancement opportunities are available to reach top pay. This pay range can be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Company and does not include variable, performance-based compensation which can be applicable. Commission earnings are variable, depending on sales performance against revenue quota and/or other sales objectives.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mutualink may require you to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment prior to your start date, subject to applicable federal, state and local law. Reasonable accommodations for valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered and must be submitted prior to your start date. Furthermore, Mutualink may request that you provide proof of your vaccination status (such as providing a copy of your vaccination card) if you are fully vaccinated, subject to applicable federal, state and local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Mutualink, Inc. (“Mutualink or Employer”) is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Mutualink is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without consideration of race, color, religious creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, intellectual disability, genetic information, disability, or other legally protected status, unless there is a bona fide occupational qualification under applicable Connecticut statute excluding persons in one of the foregoing protected groups. Additionally, Mutualink will take affirmative action to ensure workplace equality, avoid all forms of discrimination, and develop a workforce that is representative of all segments of the population.