In our efforts to support Ukraine in this unimaginable crisis, Mutualink extends a helping hand in solidarity by providing qualified software engineers who have been displaced by the Russian/Ukraine war, a temporary contracting opportunity remotely from overseas.
Mutualink, located in the State of Connecticut, USA, develops and sells an innovative,
real time multimedia interoperable communications and collaboration solution that enables public safety agencies and critical infrastructure entities to seamlessly communicate, on demand, by bridging disparate voice communications systems, such as radios, telephones and mobile phones, and enabling the sharing of real time video resources, file and data.
Current Position Available:
Contract Senior Software Engineer — Java Server Application Development (International)
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the extension of our communications solution into large-scale deployment models
- Perform an active role in the design and implementation of software elements to support the management of large-scale solutions
- Perform an active role in the specification of interfaces for the integration of the Mutualink product offering with second- and third-party solutions for integration with other systems
- Evaluate and address issues found in internal testing and in customer installations
- MUST SPEAK/WRITE IN ENGLISH
- HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET & PHONE
- OWN A LAPTOP OR COMPUTER
- MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS OF THE U.S. EASTERN TIME WORKDAY
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- At least 5-8 years of direct software development experience
- Expert experience in Java programming language and Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, and Swagger frameworks required
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs required
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database design concepts required. Direct experience with MariaDB and Redis databases preferred
Please visit the Job Description for a FULL listing of qualifications and requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Mutualink, Inc. (“Mutualink or Employer”) is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Mutualink is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without consideration of race, color, religious creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, intellectual disability, genetic information, disability, or other legally protected status, unless there is a bona fide occupational qualification under applicable Connecticut statute excluding persons in one of the foregoing protected groups. Additionally, Mutualink will take affirmative action to ensure workplace equality, avoid all forms of discrimination, and develop a workforce that is representative of all segments of the population.
Interested in this position? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.