US – Remote
Mutualink is a leader in building safer and smarter communities through cutting edge technology solutions. We work hand in hand with our customers to enable their communities to be safer and more prosperous by connecting those who serve with on-demand, real-time, intelligent situational awareness, and collaboration solutions.
Mutualink’s Software Development Team is currently seeking a Senior Java Server Application Developer to join our dynamic team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the extension of our communications solution into large-scale deployment models
- Perform an active role in the design and implementation of software elements to support the management of large-scale solutions
- Perform an active role in the specification of interfaces for the integration of the Mutualink product offering with second- and third-party solutions for integration with other systems
- Evaluate and address issues found in internal testing and in customer installations
- Join in the continuous effort to extend our product’s scope and depth
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- At least 5-8 years of direct software development experience
- Senior level candidates should have substantial experience implementing large scale systems
- Experience in design and implementation of highly reliable applications required
- Expert experience in Java programming language and Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, and Swagger frameworks required
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs required
- Experience designing and implementing microservice architectures strongly preferred
- Experience with the Docker service architecture is strongly preferred
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database design concepts required. Direct experience with MariaDB and Redis databases preferred
- Experience with access management solutions strongly preferred, and direct experience with the ForgeRock Identity Platform and OAuth2.0 preferred
- Practical experience with data security principles and methods preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies and other rapid development techniques preferred
- Direct experience designing, implementing, and maintaining products throughout the product lifecycle
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great team to work with and a mission that you can be part of that will absolutely make a difference.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Mutualink, Inc. (“Mutualink or Employer”) is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Mutualink is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without consideration of race, color, religious creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, intellectual disability, genetic information, disability, or other legally protected status, unless there is a bona fide occupational qualification under applicable Connecticut statute excluding persons in one of the foregoing protected groups. Additionally, Mutualink will take affirmative action to ensure workplace equality, avoid all forms of discrimination, and develop a workforce that is representative of all segments of the population.
Interested in this position? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.