Mutualink is a leader in building safer and smarter communities through cutting edge technology solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our customers to enable their communities to be safer and more prosperous by connecting those who serve with on-demand, real-time, intelligent situational awareness and collaboration solutions.
Mutualink’s Infrastructure Engineering Team is seeking a talented Infrastructure Automation/DevOps Engineer to join us. Our mission is to work collaboratively with Product Development, Quality Assurance, and Customer Support to deliver, monitor, and maintain Mutualink’s products and services.
This job can be performed anywhere in the U.S., however, the employee must be available during eastern time zone business hours.
- Lead effort to automate and standardize deployment of applications and services into multiple environments (e.g. Dev, Test, Prod)
- Develop and document requirements for new services, engaging in iterative development on infrastructure and applications, and integrating services in the live environment
- Own and operate services that Mutualink applications rely on to serve our customers
- Evaluate and select modern technologies to build automation solutions for Mutualink services
- Audit and secure services across development, test, and live environments
Required Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of Linux & Windows environments, source code control systems and CI/CD
- Experience with Docker, and Kubernetes or Swarm
- Experience with various deployment strategies (e.g. blue/green, canary, rolling, etc.)
- Cloud experience with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of federation with LDAP solutions like Active Directory, ForgeRock, or SailPoint
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Ansible Galaxy and Terraform
- Python, Golang, or Rust experience
- Expertise working with virtualization technologies like VMware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment
- Installing and configuring Identity Providers and knowledge of OpenID, OAuth2, and SAML
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and familiarity with COTS network equipment (e.g. Cisco, Aruba, etc.)
About the Infrastructure Engineering Team
The Infrastructure Engineering team is charged with expanding and maintaining both the company’s own private cloud, and external cloud presence. The team works with a wide variety of software and hardware components, including the HashiCorp tools suite, VMWare, high-density servers, and out-of-band management tools. The team makes best efforts to identify failure domains and provide solutions that will prevent or limit the impact of system failures.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (Health, Vision, Dental and Group Life Insurance, 401K Plan & Match, PTO, and Holiday Pay), a great team to work with and a mission that you can be part of that will absolutely make a difference. This position offers a fixed annual base salary. The annual salary range for this position is $130,000-$170,000 based on an individual’s overall qualifications, experience, skill level, geography, expertise, and education/training at time of hire. Promotional and advancement opportunities are available to reach top pay. This pay range can be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Company.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Mutualink, Inc. (“Mutualink or Employer”) is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Mutualink is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without consideration of race, color, religious creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, intellectual disability, genetic information, disability, or other legally protected status, unless there is a bona fide occupational qualification under applicable Connecticut statute excluding persons in one of the foregoing protected groups. Additionally, Mutualink will take affirmative action to ensure workplace equality, avoid all forms of discrimination, and develop a workforce that is representative of all segments of the population.