Qualified candidates must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
Mutualink is a leader in building safer and smarter communities through cutting edge technology solutions. We work hand in hand with our customers to enable their communities to be safer and more prosperous by connecting those who serve with on-demand, real-time, intelligent situational awareness and collaboration solutions.
Mutualink’s Sales Team is seeking an experienced channel sales leader with a strong track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals by driving revenue through strategic partnerships.
As a Mutualink Channel Sales Manager, you will hold a pivotal role and will be responsible for growing and driving Mutualink’s sales strategy and revenue though existing and new reseller/strategic partner channels for North America.
- Meet/exceed revenue goals by managing the relationship between Mutualink and our reselling partners and driving partner opportunities to sell the Mutualink solution for public safety, school safety and Smart Cities to state and local government leaders, public safety agencies, hospitals, schools, and private sector companies
- Act as the primary stakeholder of the partner relationship, developing business plans, accurate sales forecasts, and managing partner activities
- Effectively articulate the requirements, expectations, and benefits of the Mutualink Partner Program to existing channel partners, and to recruit new channel partners
- Develop and execute channel incentive and rewards programs
- Organize and execute Channel Partner Events/Summits
- Engage with cross-department functions internally and externally to create awareness and product training needed to ensure the success of strategic partnerships
- Responsible for weekly feedback to partners on the progress of leads and next steps
- Maintain accuracy of partner activity/involvement in Salesforce
- Present and demonstrate Mutualink’s easy-to-use products with confidence and enable our channel partners to do the same
- Represent Mutualink as a product and company at tradeshows and industry conferences
- Speak to local community groups and attend various public safety meetings to present our exciting vision
- Ability to travel for partner/customer meetings and events
- 5+ years of channel sales experience with a track record of meeting/exceeding revenue quota and partner growth
- Channel sales experience in the public safety sector a plus, but not required
- Government and/or large enterprise technology sales experience a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications, and presentation skills required
- Computer proficiency required, including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and a working knowledge of internet-based technology concepts preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- East Coast location preferred, candidate credentials most important
Competitive base salary and sales-based commissions, medical and related employee benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Mutualink, Inc. (“Mutualink or Employer”) is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Mutualink is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without consideration of race, color, religious creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, intellectual disability, genetic information, disability, or other legally protected status, unless there is a bona fide occupational qualification under applicable Connecticut statute excluding persons in one of the foregoing protected groups. Additionally, Mutualink will take affirmative action to ensure workplace equality, avoid all forms of discrimination, and develop a workforce that is representative of all segments of the population.